SPECIFIC LEADERSHIP COURSES FOR ADDRESSING CRITICAL TALENT
Wherever you are with your talent agenda, we have distinct talent management certification programs to address your initiatives. You can rely on a consistent approach resulting in a seamless classroom experience, no matter what course you attend.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the above courses, please note the following:
- Prices include training material, facilitator and conference fees
- All courses can be conducted in-house at your company. Prices will be supplied upon request and scoping.
- Additional information is provided in the attached Training Brochure
- Interested candidates, please complete the attached Registration Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training fees exclude VAT, taxes, accommodation and travel expenses.
- Training fees must be paid in advance.
- Confirmation of payment must be received before you may attend training.
Basic Postponement/ Cancellation Fee Schedule:
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Refunds on cancellations of single programs:
100% will be refunded for cancellations received one month before the training date.
50% will be refunded for cancellations received three weeks before the training date.
No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than two weeks before the training date.
No refunds will be given for non-attendance.
Cancellationby MBH Learnership:
- In order to hold a program, MBHL must have a minimum number of enrolled participants in the program.
- MBHL reserves the right to postpone or cancel the training should there be insufficient participants on any respective training programs.
- In this instance, participants may choose an alternate program date option or opt for a refund of the training program costs only.
- Programs will be confirmed at least two weeks prior to the program date. We recommend you not incur any travel related expenses until the program has been confirmed.
MBHL is proud to be associated with the following companies: